Terms And Privacy
These General Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") are entered into by and between you and Koalagp.com. In consideration of your use of and access to this website (the "Site"), and the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound, you and Koalagp.com here by agree as follows:
Agreement to Terms
Koalagp shall have right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Site. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Site. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for any modification to these Terms. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
No modification to these Terms by any party other than Koalagp shall be enforceable against Koalagp unless expressly agreed to by Koalagp in writing.
These Terms and the information provided in the Site do not modify or supersede the terms and conditions of your purchase of any product or service except as specifically provided herein. To the extent any area within the Site contains specific terms and conditions concerning its use ("Specific Terms"), those Specific Terms are in addition to these Terms. To the extent there is a direct conflict between these Terms and the Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
Discontinued Operation of Site
Koalagp shall also have the right without notice and at any time, for any reason, to discontinue operation of the Site or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through the Site, or to terminate your right to access or use the Site or any portion thereof or your account, including for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or Koalagp or its suppliers.
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site, and if you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. Koalagp is committed to using your personal information appropriately and making Koalagp's internet presence a safe and secure place for you to transact online.
1.How we collect, store, and use the Personal Information you provide through Koalagp online and through telephone or e-mail communications you may have with us.
2.The choices available to you regarding Koalagp use of the Personal Information you provide to us.
3.Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from Site users in different ways:
1. Registration and Ordering: In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
2. Email Addresses: Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by Koalagp is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
3. Product Reviews: We ask for an email address along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
4. Submit Your Real Photos/Videos: One location on the site allow you to submit your real photos or videos for purposes including but not limited to: show your stories or photos to other people, or keep it as a souvenir.
6. Log Files: Like most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
7. Age: We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
The text, images, photographs, graphics, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material provided on the Site, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the "Content."
The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. Koalagp may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on Koalagp in any way except to the extent it is specifically indicated to be so.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Koalagp or by third parties that have licensed their use to Koalagp. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the Site, and for no other purpose. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content, or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools at the Site. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Koalagp or its suppliers without our express, written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express, written consent. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in a writing signed by Koalagp, is strictly prohibited.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your rights under United States or international copyright laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending Content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Site. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the Site; Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
The above information should be provided to Koalagp’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows: By e-mail: service@Koalagp.com
You may not post on or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable Content of any kind, including but not limited to any Content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. If we are notified of any such Content provided by you, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the Site. We may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site or our business; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Koalagp, its suppliers, you or other users of the Site.
You may upload to or otherwise submit to the Site only such Content (a) that is not subject to any copyright or other proprietary rights restrictions; (b) with respect to which the owner or licensor has given express authorization for Koalagp to distribute over the Internet; or (c) that does not contain any material that may damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any copyrighted or other proprietary Content distributed with the consent of a copyright owner should contain a phrase such as "Copyright, owned by [name of owner]; used by permission." The unauthorized submission of copyrighted or other proprietary Content is illegal and could subject you to civil and criminal liability. You will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from an unauthorized submission or submission of any material prohibited by these Terms.