A-SUB DTF Transfer Film-30 Sheets Double Side Coated A4 Heat Transfer Film for DIY Only Compatible with DTF Printer
About this item
• Apply for all colors and fabric, No matter Dark or Light, Cotton or Polyester. No limited to personalize your craft!
• A-SUB DTF film use premium double side coated, the printing side coated has stronger ability to absorb ink make color more vivid, the back side coated keep the film run more smoothly. No Crack, No Fade, Washable.
• 【Specification】30 sheets/pack, 8.3x11.7 inches sheet size, single side printing.Only compatible with DTF Printers or Modified Desktop DTF Printers, and must use DTF INK.
• 【Easy to use】A-SUB design a round corner on the right bottom to let your find the printing side. Just print image with DTF ink. No need weeding, then apply and shake hot melt powder, drying, transfer it!
• 【Warm Tips】Before place order, please make sure you have DTF printer, DTF ink, DTF powder.
30 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
The newly released A-SUB Direct to Film (DTF Transfer Film) lets users print designs onto a DTF film (special coated PET) and then transfer them onto the substrates. Direct Transfer Printing is a revolutionary new printing technique that's more affordable and accessible than DTG, screen printing, sublimation, or laser white toner transfers.
For doing DTF transfer, you need to prepare a DTF printer, DTF ink, and DTF powder to work together.
It has really wide uses, you can be transferred onto non-treated cotton, silk polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, and more. It works equally well on light, white, dark and colorful textiles.
• Specially coated matte single-side printable side for better ink absorption for rich and clear prints; allowing for vibrant transfers.
• High washability and stretch resistance, soft feel, and durable.
• Suggested transfer temperature: 300- 320 °F; Suggested Press Time: around 15 seconds.
• Compatible with all Modified Desktop DTF Printers and used with hotmelt adhesive powder.
• Work on any color and material of surface.