A-SUB always dedicated to research, develop, and manufacture kinds of inkjet & laser printing products. We already have ultra premium photo papers, sublimation heat transfer papers , Iron on heat transfer papers, Inkjet screen printing films, Compatible Ink cartiridges , Refill Ink,etc.
We are keep developing new products, and we will bring them here from time to time, please save our store and come by often.
• Suitable for any inkjet printers with dye ink or pigment ink, recommend to use pigment ink;
• Make beautiful gifts and decorations for your business or home, children, family, friends, etc.
• Use CLEAR decal paper for light background, flat and curved surfaces: such as tumblers, mugs, glass bottles, jade, ceramic,etc;
• Only for items that will be handwashed.
Tips For Usage
• A clear spray varnish is required to use this product.
• You can speed up drying time by placing your decorated objects under/near a fan. If you wish to protect your decorated item from surface scratches, moisture, or fading, spray your dried decorated surface with acrylic varnish spray.
* When using water transfer paper for the wrapping effect, the seams should be left blank, and the pictures should not have overlapping parts to prevent the paper from warping and affecting the finished product.
Why does the ink smear after applying? --- INKJET WATER SLIDE PAPER
——The ink is soluble in water. That's why you need to spray a clear sealer on the decal. If the ink smear that means the coating is not sprayed evenly or not thick enough to protect the ink from water, or the ink does not dry completely before spraying.
What the difference between the CLEAR and WHITE water slide decal paper?
——The clear and white indicates the water slide decal film color. If you gonna use the water transfer paper on light color or clear surface, the clear is a good choice. Or if you gonna use it on a dark color surface, we recommend you use the white.
Why it is not easy to slide off the decal film from the backing sheet?
——We suggest you to soak the decal paper in the water for a little longer time, then gently slide the decal from the backing sheet a liitle in the water. And put some water on the object surface before applying the decal on it.
Is it dishwasher safe?
——It is not recommended. We recommend washing by hand.