Koala Advanced High Glossy Photo Paper 270gsm Used For All Inkjet Printer
About this item
• Compared to ordinary photo paper, this resin-coated photo paper is designed with a special microporous coating for excellent color performance
• Ink dries instantly, no smearing, the print comes out nicely with high definition. Ideal for a photo studio or home users who have high requirements for the photograph
• Koala glossy photo paper 8.5x11 inches ultra-premium series is flat and has good stiffness, which enables you to have smooth printing with no hassle. No watermarks on the back
• The resin-coated layer can provide extra protection to your photo projects and makes them preserve longer than other normal paper
• Only the glossy side is printable. Recommend printing with 'Paper Type' set to 'Photo Paper'
50/100 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
Koala Resin Coated Inkjet Printer Photo Paper is one of the best quality photo paper on the market. The paper base were coated with two polyethylene layers which making it impenetrable to liquids. Since no chemicals or water can absorbed into the paper base, so the time needed for processing, washing and drying durations are significantly reduced in comparison to cast coated photo papers. It is highest quality paper for framing or albums, PERFECT and PROFESSIONAL photo papers for photographer, shutterbug, portrait and photo studios, etc.
• Koala Resin Coated Based paper: water & scratch resistance;
• Instant Dry : NO smearing or smudging with pigment ink, absolutely flat;
• Vivid & Vibrant Printing Colors: No color fading even under sunlight;
• Ideal For: professional photo studio or home users who have high requirements for printing results;
• Compatible With: all inkjet printers with water-based pigment or dye ink
Tips For Usage
• Compatible with both pigment ink and dye ink, but pigment ink is recommended to get long-lasting results.
• Please store the photo paper in shady,cool and dry place.
• Please make the correct printing side of the photo paper upward or downward according to your printer . There is no watermark on the back side, give user space to record dates, names, locations or events.
• Please allow some time to let the printing dry and avoid touching the printing side of the photo paper which might be lead to defective picture quality.