Koala Advanced Luster Photo Paper 250gsm Used For All Inkjet Printer
About this item
• The special microporous coating gives this photo paper excellent ink absorption and color reproduction, which is loved by many users who have high requirements for photo projects
• The luster finish provides an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare. Perfect for printing portraiture, artworks, wedding photos, and more
• Koala luster photo paper premium series is flat without any curling issue, which ensures you smooth printing with no hassle. No watermarks on the back
• The resin-coated layer can provide extra protection to your photo projects and makes them preserve longer than other normal paper
• Single-sided printable photo paper. Only the side with luster texture is the printing side. Recommend printing with 'Paper Type' set to 'Photo Paper' to get a beautiful photo projects
50/100 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
Koala Resin Coated Inkjet Printer Photo Paper is one of the best quality photo paper on the market. The paper base were coated with two polyethylene layers which making it impenetrable to liquids. Since no chemicals or water can absorbed into the paper base, so the time needed for processing, washing and drying durations are significantly reduced in comparison to cast coated photo papers. It is highest quality paper for framing or albums, PERFECT and PROFESSIONAL photo papers for photographer, shutterbug, portrait and photo studios, etc.
• 100% water-resistant, even could be used after soaked in water;
• Instant Dry: No Smearing or Smudging, Very Flat,
• Compatible with Inkjet Printers with Pigment Ink, print with Long-lasting color, No fading;
• Vivid Color and No Fading
• Ideal for Professional Photo Studio or Home Users who have High Requirements for Photo prints, projects;
• Luster Finish: Elegant surface resists fingerprints and virtually reduces glare, aka. semi-gloss finish
Tips For Usage
• Compatible with both pigment and dye ink, but pigment ink is better.
• Please make the correct printing side of the photo paper upward or downward according to your printer .There is no watermark on the back side,could recording dates, names, locations or events,etc.
• Avoid touching the printing side of the photo paper which might be lead to defective picture quality.