Koala Vinyl Sticker Paper Glossy Printable Label Waterproof 8.5x11 Inches Full Sheet for Inkjet Printer 20 Sheets
About this item
• INKJET PRINTABLE VINYL- Our white glossy label paper absorbs and carries ink very well, resulting in excellent prints with vivid colors and high resolution, without smudging. Ink dries quickly within a few minutes.
• WATER RESISTANT & TEAR-RESISTANT - Waterproof and durable vinyl sheets allow the label stickers to be used both indoor and outdoor. For more protection, sealer spray for the stickers is recommended.
• COMPATIBLE WITH INKJET PRINTERS WITH DYE INK - The full sheet label paper also works with most cutting machines.
• CUSTOMIZABLE STICKER PAPER - Full sheet printable adhesive paper gives you the freedom to design stickers in different sizes and shapes. Perfect for DIY personalized stickers for car bumpers, tumblers, bottles, notebooks, laptops.
• EASY APPLICATION - Print out your design, and cut, then you can apply to any smooth surface you want. Release your creativity, have fun with our printable vinyl sticker paper.
20 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
Koala Paper VinylSticker Paper for inkjet printers and laser printers has a smooth glossy/matte surface and removes cleanly, leaving no sticky residue. It is a self-adhesive vinyl which is environmentally friendly paper. It has premium quality material, anti-tear, and scratch-resistant features. No color fading, no peeling off, no cracking, super durable, protect your design from tear and wear, making it an ideal craft vinyl choice for indoors and outdoors applications.
• Compatible with inkjet printers with dye Ink and laser printers.
• Water-resistant printable vinyl.
• Highly durable printable vinyl sticker.
• Full sheet printable sticker paper meets your customizable demand.
• Widely used.
Tips For Usage
• Let it dry completely before you use this vinyl stickers.
• Cut your designs and trim the corners for faster and easier peeling.
• Please crinkle one corner to separate the paper easily.
• If you don't use this item, please put it into the original packaging.
• The paper may jammed your printer if you were using the continuous feed in low-end printers, we suggest you to print sheet by sheet.
• Please use "photo paper" Paper Type in your HP/Canon printers if you are using genuine ink from these brands to print this sheet. And for Epson printers, we recommended you to use "premium glossy" paper type to get best results.
• Please choose Media Weight set to Label when you print with laser printers.