Koala Holographic Vinyl Sticker Paper for Inkjet Printer 20 Sheets
About this item
• Holographic Sticker Paper is unique from other sticker paper by its beautiful finish that can reflect iridescent sheen from different angles. Simply use a printer to print and cut with a scissor or cutting machine, and you'll get various cool personalized stickers.
• We especially applied the unique koala photo-paper coating on this printable sticker paper. It will absorb ink quickly without smudging. You can achieve beautiful crisp prints using any inkjet printer with dye ink.
• This rainbow glossy sticker paper adopts high-quality adhesive, which ensures the stickers adhere to almost all smooth surfaces for a long time without falling off. If you want to remove the stickers, it's easy to peel off and will not leave any annoying residue.
• This Waterproof Sticker Paper is tear-resistant and more durable, which has more extensive usage in daily life. It can be applied on the mug, tumbler, laptop, notebook, phone, etc. A great choice for both home users and business crafters.
• A pack of 20 sheets of 8.5"x11" ( letter size ) holographic sticker printer paper. Compatible with most Inkjet printers with dye ink and most cutting machines. Super easy to use. And it's affordable to make any sticker you like.
20 sheets paper
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Koala Paper is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, production, and sale of digital printing media with 20 years of experience.
Unlike other resellers, we have our own factories and technical teams, which enables us to constantly develop and improve products to meet the diverse needs of users and provide higher quality products at lower prices.
• Instant dry.
• Water and scratch resistance.
• Strong adhesion.
• Durable and removable.
Tips For Usage
1.Make sure your printer setting is on "photo paper" and print "Quality" set to "Best".
2.If you use cutter machine to cus the design, please use white paper as the border and cricut machine could reach the registration marks.
3.Print a test copy and adjust it until you get the most satisfied final print results using the recommended printer setting.
4.Let it dry completely before you using this vinyl stickers.
5.Cut your designs and trim the corners for faster and easier peeling.
6.Please crinkle one corner to seperate the paper easily.
7.It will show different effects when using different quality of inks; And if you want to use the sticker outdoors, please use UV ink to print.
8.If you don't use this item, please put it into the original packaging.
9.The paper may jamed your printer if you were using continuous feed in low-end printers, we suggest you to print one sheet at a time.
10.Please choose Media Weight set to "Label" when you print with laser printers.