• Koala dye sublimation ink is suitable for refillable cartridges and CISS. No clogging and print smoothly, no hurt to your printer;
• Stunning Transfer Effect. No Need ICC profile. Commercial-grade refillable sublimation ink provides a high transfer rate and produces bright and vivid colors;
• Wide Applications in DIY personalized mugs, T shirts, mouse pads, pillows, hat, mat, cap, phone case, ceramics, flags, and more. The heat transfer printer ink provides you endless possibilities in making holiday or graduation gifts;
• Anti-UV formulated sublimation transfer ink has great stability. Transferred colors are long-lasting, anti-scratch, waterproof, and washable with no fading;
• Upgraded rubber nozzle, Easy to refill and use, No leaking anymore! An extra roll of heat-resistant tape is for your gift. The dye sub ink is for hard substrates with coating or polyester, not for cotton.
1 Bottle x 100ml Black Sublimation ink
1 Bottle x100ml Cyan Sublimation ink
1 Bottle x 100ml Magenta Sublimation ink
1 Bottle x 100ml Yellow Sublimation ink
One pair of disposable glove
One roll of heat tape
Warning: Last items in stock!
KoalaPaper is a high-tech company dedicated to the R&D, manufacture and sale of the inkjet photo paper and dye sublimation paper.
Our company has set up several automatic assembly lines, and we also own mature product formulas, modern R&D and testing centers, skilled technicians and a strong management team.
Koala sublimation ink is of stable quality, fast printing speed without clogging, smooth performance and low ink consumption, vivid and durable color.
• High-quality raw material, vibrant colors;
• Good compatibility, no clogging;
• High stability, no fading
Tips For Usage
• It is absolutely normal that the printed color on the paper is dull. It will become bright and vivid after heat transferring onto the substrates.
• It can be used on white or light color substrates or polyester fabrics, not suitable for dark color substrates or fabrics.
• The heat press machine setting will vary (include temperature and time) if the substrates are different.
• Our refillable sublimation ink can be only used in refillable cartridges or CISS. Not Compatible with genuine or non-refillable ink cartridges.