Koala Premier Digital Dark T Shirt Transfer Paper 8.5x11 inch 20 sheets Compatible with All Inkjet Printer
About this item
• Our printable heat transfer vinyl can produce beautiful prints with vibrant colors and sharp details on your clothes. The advanced material makes the transfers more durable, and it is stretchable and washable.
• With this dark fabric transfer paper, you can add any print images onto the DARK and LIGHT color T-shirts, Hats, Aprons, Bags, and other cotton/polycotton fabrics.
• Compatible with inkjet printers with regular ink. Use pigment ink for the best results.When cutting the printed image, please do not use the smart cutting machine. Please use ordinary scissors, because you only need to make a rough cut around the image.
• Easy to DIY your personalized t-shirts, just use a basic iron or heat press machine.
• Reference settings for heat press: Temperature: 347-365℉, Time: 20-25s, Heavy pressure.
20 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
Koala Paper is a high-tech company which dedicated to the R&D, manufacture of kinds printing products.
Our company has been setted up several automatic assembly lines, and owned mature product formulas, modern R&D, testing centers, and skilled technicians and also have a strong management team.
We are keep developing new products, and we will bring them to you soon.
• Environmentally friendly;
• Design specifically for using on LIGHT or DARK color T-shirts, Hats, Aprons, Bags and More, But material should with cotton content over 50% or 100% contents;
• Compatible with Inkjet Printer with Pigment Ink and works with most craft cutters;
• Support heat press machine and basic home iron, but it would stand up against washes better if you use a press machine.
Tips For Usage
• Dye-based ink is more soluble in water than pigment ink. So we recommend printing with Pigment Ink and avoid soaking the transfer image into the water for a long time.
• Wait at least 24 hours before washing.
• Fabrics should be machine washed inside out (separately for the first time only) in cool or cold wash setting with commercial available washing detergent.
• Air-drying recommended(transfer-print outside), or dry with delicate/low temperature.
• Other suggestions on instruction page.