Koala Waterproof Printable Clear Sticker Paper for Laser Printers 8.5x11 in 20 Sheets
About this item
• 100% Clear LASER Sticker Paper: Crystal clear with no white tint, excellently blend with any background.
• Easy DIY Personalized Stickers: This full sheet laserjet clear sticker paper gives you the freedom to design and make any decals or labels you like at your home. Easy to make and fun to use.
• Wide Applications: Perfect for everyday home and office use. Be creative, you will get beautiful decals for tumbler, cup, laptop or notebook, wall murals, or labeling stickers for business.
• Durable and Water-resistant: With strong adhesive, this sticker paper can perfectly stick to solid smooth surfaces like glass, ceramics, metal, and more without falling off. It can stay well even rinse in water, but submersion for a long-time is not recommended.
• Easy to Use: ONLY compatible with LASER printers that SUPPORT HEAVY PAPER.
20 sheets paper
Warning: Last items in stock!
KOALA Paper Printable Clear Sticker Paper for LASER jet printer has a smooth surface and strong adhesive, residue free and removable. It is a premium quality self-adhesive PET sticker with anti-tear and water resistance features. No color fading , not easy to peeling off, no cracking, super durable, protect your design, and making it an most ideal clear craft sticker paper for indoor applications.
• Compatible with all Laser printers.
• Fast Dry, 100% Water Resisitance, Resistant to Tear and Scratch.
• Widely used, meet your customizable demand.
Tips For Usage
1. Vinyl is WATERPROOF, but the backing paper is not. Please do NOT soak printed stickers in water , otherwise the stickers will ruined;
2. Please do not scratch your prints hardly to avoid damage or defective results;
3. Print a test copy and adjust it until you get the most satisfied final print results using the recommended printer setting ( Media Weight : ULTRA HEAVY) ;
4. Please crinkle one corner to seperate the paper easily;
5. If you don't use this item, please put it into the original packaging.
6. The paper may jamed your printer if you were using continuous feed in low-end printers, we suggest you to print sheet by sheet.
7. Please do NOT use Inkjet printer to print this paper, it will damage your printer.